The Young Professionals Board (YPB) serves to further the mission of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Indiana (RMHCCIN). Specifically, the YPB strives to:
- Heighten awareness about the House and serve in a fundraising capacity by tapping into other young professionals within the Indianapolis community.
- Create a networking and social environment for young professionals.
- Increase the volunteer base of RMHCCIN among young professionals.
- Provide an opportunity for young professionals to develop their philanthropic leadership skills.
- Prepare young professionals for eligibility to serve on the board of trustees.
- Create events to support and promote RMHCCIN overall mission.
Current members of the Young Professionals Board include:
Alex Miser – President
Jesamyn Sparks – Past President
Greta Notz – Vice Preseident – Internal
Caleb Bullock – Treasurer